The Best Affiliate Marketing can Return Serious Results
Affiliate Marketing Statistics You Should Know
The best affiliate marketing websites, and blogs especially, can generate profits of six figures if they have a large audience and successful marketing strategies.
According to the Marketing Resource Index, the average cost for every lead associated with marketers mainly focusing on outbound leads is as high as $346. The cost for inbound markets is only around $135.
How to: Affiliate Marketing Starting Tips
1. If you’re just starting a campaign, you need to do your research first of all. The best affiliate marketing promotes the best products out there before they become widely accessed by the public. Timing is the key, so you’ll want to look for trends for legal products and services in the future.
2. After you’ve chosen what products or services you’re going to market, you’ll have to choose a domain and a webhost. A blog is an easy way to start
the best legal affiliate marketing campaign, and according to the Marketing Research Index, budgets for blogging have increased from 9% in 2009 to as much as 21% in 2012.
3. One of the strongest recommendations in the “how to” of affiliate marketing is to create different pages or even set up several different websites or blogs, especially for legal marketing. The best affiliate marketing campaigns will clump together similar products on the same website and devote another website or blog to other types of products or keep from starting a campaign on the other website.
How to: Affiliate Marketing Content Tips
1. One of the best affiliate marketing strategies is to include product reviews on your website—especially if you’ve used the products personally. Be honest within the reviews, and focus on how you set up the reviews. Make the headlines compelling in order to try and make the readers read further on. Highlight and bold important facts for the readers who will always skim the articles.
2. Another important point in the “how to” of affiliate marketing is to convince the readers that they need the product! For example, have you used the
product or service yourself because you cannot offer similar services? If so, how has it made your life easier, added to your knowledge, and more? Don’t be pushy though. The best affiliate marketing will present truthful facts and testimony.
3. The best affiliate marketing is updated a couple of times every week. If you’re writing product reviews on a platform such as a blog, you’ll want to write AT LEAST 2 articles every week. The articles don’t necessarily need to be long; they just need to get the information across in order to enhance your chances for a lead and a sale. Because the majority of companies use PPS compensation, you need to generate as many leads as possible.
4. Another important point in the “how to” of affiliate marketing is adjusting your content to your audience. If you find that readers are coming to your websites and they suggest products that they want you to cover, use the advice. Offer readers a chance to give you feedback so you can adjust to their preferences.
How to: Affiliate Marketing and Tracking your Results
1. You’ll want to monitor the results of your campaign every single day. Use tracking software such as AdSense or other similar tools to track the results on your webpage, but don’t change the content immediately—especially if you’ve just begun your campaign. The best affiliate marketing campaign will make adjustments not only to content but the structure of the website in order to bring in more traffic.
2. Track the amount of leads you’re creating. The more leads you have, the more you increase your chances for a sale for the merchant’s product. A general rule in the “how to” of affiliate marketing is that you’ll receive a sale for every 100 leads that you generate. The content of your legal website can increase these figures, but the percentage is standard even within the largest and best affiliate marketing campaigns.
How to: Affiliate Marketing and the Keystone of Social Networking
Compared to even the largest companies, smaller firms are spending more on social media affiliate marketing in percentage. There are several advantages and add-ons that social networking can add to even the best affiliate marketing campaigns, and some specific advantages are listed below:
1. Trust: the most important rule in the “how to” of affiliate marketing is the trust factor. With a social ad or even a product review that is posted to your wall, you automatically have the trust of your readers because they are your friends, coworkers, peers, etc.
2. Simple: not only is setting up an ad on Facebook easy, it’s easier to promote than on a website. A social ad or product review is perhaps the best affiliate marketing because you can reach a huge audience in a small amount of time.
3. Targeting: another reason why Facebook offers some of the best affiliate marketing is because you can target your ads based upon age, location, and most important, interests.
4. Related Content: Facebook will automatically adjust ads based upon content as well. If Facebook users are reading certain pieces of material or searching for certain types of services, advertisements will appear that relate to those queries.
How to: Affiliate Marketing Conclusion
The best affiliate marketing campaigns can take years to develop. You need to be patient while starting the campaign because you don’t want to adjust your material too fast or you won’t develop a group of readers that are devoted to your website or your social network. As mentioned above, the best affiliate marketing strategy will include new material on a frequent basis, and the material will be relevant to your readers and area of law.